Covenant Kids Ministries
Covenant Kids Ministries will be offered for those who wish to bring their children and families to the Annual Meeting. A group of children’s ministry specialists is brought together to create this program, as well as a great team of volunteers who will care for, teach, and play with your children. Covenant Kids Ministries is overjoyed to offer a wonderful program for your kids filled with learning about themselves, others, and God. Children will be given opportunity to exercise compassion, creativity (including the use of over 300 pounds of Legos) and build spiritual awareness as they engage with God and the world God created. Preschool and grade school ages include on and off site events.
All children must be pre-registered, including children who are coming for only one night/session (this includes the Saturday evening Ordination, Consecration & Commissioning service). You can register your child(ren) by using the Annual Meeting online registration form until June 14, 2013. Once online registration is closed, you may only register your child(ren) on site as space permits. You may register your child for the entire ministry program, or for an individual session.
- Shepherds Fold Nursery (0 – 2 years) | A safe place for babies and toddlers where everyone receives loving attention and care
- Preschool Kingdom (3 years – Kindergarten) | A fun place for children to play, create, and discover what it’s like to be friends with Jesus every day
- Adventure Camp (entering 1st – 6th grades) | A creative place for elementary kids to use their imaginations and practice living out God’s love in daily life at home and throughout the world.
We encourage parents and children to attend our open house on Thursday afternoon, June 27, from 4 – 5pm. There you can meet and greet ministry staff, tour the children’s ministry area where you will drop off and pick up your children, and learn about the amazing program. If you haven’t submitted the medical release and toileting forms, you can complete them at the open house. (For the whole family, no drop off)
|Thursday, June 27||6:30 – 9:15pm|
|Friday, June 28||8am – 12:15pm||1:15 – 5pm||6:30 – 9:15pm|
|Saturday, June 29||8am – 12:15pm||1:15 – 3:15pm||6 – 9:15pm|
Parents, you are responsible for signing your child(ren) in and out of the Covenant Kids Ministry area. Please remember that meals are NOT included – this allows your family to enjoy some time together through out the day – as well as give our volunteer team a break! Please arrive promptly following the business sessions and worship services.
Registration fee for entire program includes morning, afternoon, and evening sessions. Children may also be registered for individual sessions (daytime sessions includes the morning and afternoon program).
BY APRIL 30
AFTER APRIL 30
|Thursday – Saturday||$130 per child||$160 per child|
|Friday, June 27||$50||$60|
|Saturday, June 28||$50||$60|
|Thursday, June 27||$25||$30|
|Friday, June 28||$25||$30|
|Saturday, June 29||$0||$0|
NEXT STEPS FOR PARENTS
1. Determine your child(ren)s age group and if they will attend the entire program or individual sessions
2. Register your child(ren) and submit payment online
3. Complete the medical release and toileting forms and submit them to the events office (download form here) and return them by:
- MAIL: Evangelical Covenant Church, Attn: Annual Meeting Kids, 8303 W Higgins Road, Chicago, IL 60631
- FAX: (773) 596-2494
- SCAN and EMAIL: events(at)covchurch.org, Subject: Annual Meeting Kids
4. Tell your kids and get excited for this amazing program!
- fill out a medical release form, which includes information on allergies and other special needs; as well as a toileting form
- sign their child in/out and remain at the Renaissance Center while child is in care;
- keep a cell phone on and available while child is in care; and
- drop off and pick up your children immediately following the business sessions and worship services
We want to bring together a team of volunteers passionate about ministering to and working with kids. If you are in grades 7-12, or a general conferee who would like to spend time serving with children, please download the application, complete and return to the Events Office.