Did You Know?
- Over 87,000 people attend worship every week at new Covenant churches that were started since 1993.
- From 2000 through 2010, 196 new churches were planted.
- Last year, over 8,000 children, teenagers and adults became Christians at Covenant Churches started since 1993.
- On average, half of all new Covenant churches are non-English speaking, churches of color, or multiethnic, with forty-one ethnic and multiethnic churches started from 2008 through 2010.
- God’s work in our intentional multiethnic church plants is impacting the world-wide church. As an example, four of the fifteen speakers at a national multiethnic church planting conference were Covenant church planters.
- Covenant church plants enjoy one of the highest success rates of any denomination with 80% of new church plants becoming healthy and self-supporting Covenant churches within the first five years.
- New Covenant churches are being formed in all parts of the country, with geographic representation proportional to the size of each regional conference of the ECC.
- Veteran Covenant church planters and pastors provide the assessment and training of potential church planting teams.
- A commitment to the whole mission of the church is strong in new church plants, with total mission giving from churches started since 1993 topping $2 million in 2010.