The President’s Circle
The President’s Circle unites Covenanters who have a passion for the mission and ministry of our church. Members of the President’s Circle are defined by their faithful and generous leadership. Through their annual gifts, President’s Circle members demonstrate a tangible interest and commitment to shaping the ministry of the Covenant as it seeks to follow the heart of God into the world and proclaim the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Through annual gifts, President’s Circle members provide an increasingly important source of undesignated support that sustains existing ministries and positions the church to launch new initiatives.
Your annual commitment…
President’s Circle members make an annual commitment to be used where the need is greatest. Gifts of cash are a common way of giving, but donors may meet their commitment with gifts of stock or other appreciated assets. There are four commitment levels:
- Circle of Promise – $1,000 to $2,499
- Circle of Blessing – $2,500 to $4,999
- Circle of Hope – $5,000 to $9,999
- Circle of Partnership – $10,000+
Your legacy commitment…
President’s Circle members can also remember the ministries of the ECC through a bequest or beneficiary designation. Legacy gifts provide a lasting witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and sustaining financial support for the ministries of the church that have been important to you during your life.
- Legacy Circle – gift designation in your estate plan or as a beneficiary designation
Beyond the blessing of playing a central role in the extension of God’s kingdom through the Covenant, members receive:
- Regular updates from the President
- Invitations to local ministry gatherings
- A complimentary subscription to The Covenant Companion
- Periodic devotional resources from Covenant leaders