Personal and financial information provided to National Covenant Properties (NCP) for the purpose of purchasing an NCP investment certificate (Investment Certificate) is confidential.
NCP is affiliated with The Evangelical Covenant Church and its organization and ministries. However, NCP does not share any personal or financial information received from investors with The Evangelical Covenant Church, any other organization affiliated with The Evangelical Covenant Church, or any other third party, unless:
- The disclosure of such information is necessary to effect, administer, or enforce a transaction requested or authorized by the investor;
- The disclosure of such information is necessary to effect, administer, maintain, or enforce the servicing or processing of an NCP Investment Certificate;
- The request for information is specifically authorized by the investor in writing;
- The request for information is made by a properly issued court order or subpoena;
- The disclosure of such information is necessary to prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims — whether with an investor or other third party — or other liability on the part of NCP;
- The request for information is made by federal or state securities authorities, or internal or external auditors having an official interest in examination and supervision of NCP or NCP’s Investment Certificates;
- The request for information is made by an agent or other person in a fiduciary or representative capacity on behalf of the investor whose beneficial interest entitles him/her to such information under the law; or
- The disclosure of such information is necessary for NCP’s compliance with federal, state, or local laws, rules, and other applicable legal requirements, or is otherwise permitted by law.
NCP restricts access to information about investors to those NCP employees who need to know such information to provide products or services to NCP investors. NCP may contract with outside companies or individuals to perform certain services that require information about investors or accounts, e.g. custodians of IRA accounts. All contractors receive only the minimum information required, and are required to adhere to a non-disclosure policy with respect to all information from NCP. NCP maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard NCP investor information.