- New Covenant churches are being formed in all parts of the United States and Canada.
- More than 87,000 people attend worship every week at new Covenant churches that were started since 1993.
- From 2000 through 2010, 196 new churches were planted.
- In 2013, more than 8,000 children, teenagers, and adults became Christians at Covenant churches started since 1993.
- On average, half of all new Covenant churches are multiethnic, churches of color, or non-English speaking. From 2008-2010, the ECC launched 41 ethnic and multiethnic churches.
- Covenant church plants enjoy one of the highest success rates of any denomination: 80 percent of new church plants become healthy and self-supporting churches within the first five years.
- A commitment to the whole mission of the church is strong in new church plants, with total mission giving from churches started since 1993 topping $2 million in 2010.